Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear Santa, If I Were Just Three Years Old...

...this is what I'd love for Christmas!!
...oh! I love this too!
... or maybe this!
...oooooh! This is sooo sweet!... ahhhh, and love this too!! Okay, I'm sounding kinda' greedy, but are these just so stinkin' cute, or what?? It makes me wish that I was three again... or that my nieces still were! I found this HERE... along with a ton of other absolutely enchanting, adorable kiddie-goodness... and no, they did not pay me to advertise. I just love this all so much I need to tell somebody!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Lisa said...

*gasp* Oh Please, please Santa, while you're at it, can you please bring me one of each of these also?!?

These are great Jill! Good finds!

suzitee said...

Oh my...too too absolutely TOO CUTE! Probably a lucky thing that postage is a killer...or my girls would be opening these on Christmas morning (and I don't care if they're not 3 LOL)

Tracey Holdyk said...

I agree way too cute. Oh to be 3 again...
Love me :-)

Debbie said...

They do make some wonderful Toys don't they. Did you see the Fairy Night Light? That's really cute..xxx

Carey said...

Hi Jill,
This is so funny, I have been eyeballing that tree house toy for awhile. I would love to have it and have been looking for a reason to buy it, but my kids are not interested in it. Oh well. Love how you decorated you house in the prior blog post. Happy Holidays,
Carey

Elyse said...

hi sweet jill,

just the other day, i was telling a friend that 7 year-old me wants everything from the magic cabin catalog! i'm right there with you, jill!

thanks so much for all the warm words and hugs.

xo
elyse

sophia said...

Hahah! What is keeping you from buying them? I don't think one has to be 3 in order to enjoy some joys in their life, esp during the holidays! ;)

Lynne said...

Oh, Jill, I think you just might need at least one of those. Maybe the mushroom house- then you could add all the tiny things a gnome would love. Why not?