Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome, sweet friends...

A very warm welcome to new followers: Teresa, Vicky, Marlene, Mercedes, and Claudia. Teresa, Vicky, Marlene, and Mercedes are all wonderfully talented miniaturists. I don't know if Claudia is a miniaturist, but I do know that she is a kindred spirit. When I visited her blog, she had me at the banner... such a beautiful blog-- with lots of the eye-candy I love! And hey- her glasses are my favorite color! So cute!

Thank you so much-- all of you-- for tuning into my little blog out here. You all inspire me!


3 comments:

Claudia said...

Thanks so much, Jill, for the kind comment! I am not a miniaturist, but boy have I been obsessing about building a dollhouse for the past year! So who knows - maybe I am a budding miniaturist!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had all of your talents...I'm pretty clumsy with my hands! gosh...that really looks so realistic and whimsical at the same time!

Jill said...

Hey Claudia, We're gonna' get you hooked-- you'll be building a little house in no time!

And Burbandslurp (Sophia, right?!)... you are so talented and you don't even know it! Your creative cuisine is amazing-- and beautiful to look at too! You are an amazing writer too. I always look forward to your posts!