Monday, June 22, 2009

I survived...

I know that I haven't been very good about posting lately. Well, this is why! I've spent a couple weeks getting ready for my moving sale. It came, it went, and I am so happy to be rid of the crap. I mean, stuff. After the sale, my mom (bless her heart) helped me inventory and then we boxed it up and donated it to the Cancer Society thrift store. It felt a little like that t.v. show "Clean Sweep"!

This is just part of what my living room has looked like... don't worry, I did NOT sell the little pink house! I've actually packed it all up and have it boxed and labelled for the move. I wish the big house was as easy to pack! I've been a little overwhelmed with this move, but also excited. This move is going to be a big deal for me... I'll fill you in on the next post! Stay tuned!



7 comments:

Claudia said...

I didn't know you were moving - is it far away from where you are now? Moving is always stressful, isn't it? Hang in there!

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

He He Crap is one of my most udes words Jill!!
Good luck with it all, dont envy you the move, saying that id love to move but just the thought of tackling the sheds and loft fills me with dread!! Hope you made lots of pennies in the sale for such a great cause, Kate xx

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Moving, purchasing your first house, it is a very exciting time and very stressful. And then the fun part, decorating, getting your new house done the way you want it! :)

Kim said...

Moving is so exciting but so tiring too. Glad your sale went well- can't wait for more news of the move!!

Kim G. said...

so exciting to be moving into a home of your own! Hope the move goes well!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, moving is not fun. I wish you a save and smooth transition to your new home!
I can't wait to see your new home!

Tallulah Belle said...

I hope it all goes smoothly for you...moving is sooo hard.

jayne