Sunday, May 31, 2009

I've been tagged!

Okay, I've been tagged by two wonderful miniaturists-- Kim from It's a miniature life, and Marsha at Sassy Mini Dolls! Please be sure to stop by their blogs to check out their amazing work. I recently had the opportunity to meet these two in person and they are as fun and sweet in person as they are in their incredible blogs!

Now I'm going to name six things that make me happy:

1. Golden doodle kisses :)
2. That first cup of coffee-- with hazelnut creamer!
3. Comments on my blog!
4. Watching my garden come to life with flowers and veggies each season.
5. Warm chocolate chip cookies.
6. The creative process-- creativity is like oxygen for me!

Now I must tag 6 bloggers by leaving a comment on their blogs letting them know they have been tagged! Here I go!

1 comment:

kimsminiatures said...

6 wonderful things Jill. Thanks for your kind words about me! You are super sweet. I enjoyed meeting you! Mini hugs!